DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Should I redo my housing

Should I destory my housing

• Total voters

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Looks like it's overwhelmed by square buildings, I can't take my housing anymore ;-;
2021-08-24_10.07.51.png

Just destroy everything, and make something way more pleasing to the eye.

Jodelle

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Jodelle
Raven
I like your style of housing, yeah its little bit rounded but all you definetly have a lot of memories with it :) Plus if you want is an option build in sky - for example buld some small flying island with something more pleasing for eye. But also if you want to do that its yours desision. In booth cases will be your housing beutifull (memories full or redy for new memories).
So I think that depends how much memories do you have with your old house :)

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
I like your style of housing, yeah its little bit rounded but all you definetly have a lot of memories with it :) Plus if you want is an option build in sky - for example buld some small flying island with something more pleasing for eye. But also if you want to do that its yours desision. In booth cases will be your housing beutifull (memories full or redy for new memories).
So I think that depends how much memories do you have with your old house :)
Thanks! But I did re-do it a while ago D: but here it is
2021-09-23_18.40.34.png

1psaonly

Dragonologist
Minecraft IGN: 1psaonly
Dark Follower Serpent
I think your current housing looks great right now! however, if you want to redo it, feel free! personally, I think that it would be great if you added to it, and made revisions, if you really wanted to, as opposed to starting anew. Then your housing will have a rich history to it! you can watch the city grow!