DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Sirius Blacks wand

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
Hey, just thinking adding Sirius blacks wand to the store would be pretty awesome as its super cool design for a wand and could be named something like "Blacks wand" or something like that
!
download.jpg

Aspasia

Animorphus
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: ShatterdHeart
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Sr. Builder SPEW Drooble's Order Arena Squire
I think it would be cool to see Sirius's wand but the Artworkers are working on some other models currently (I'm guessing I don't really know) but I do agree and it would be cool to see this.

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi there @Kidda!

Thank you for submitting your suggestion! We always look out for ways to improve our server, so this is greatly appreciated!

I will now forward your suggestion to the Poltergeist team, in order to get more feedback on if we are to implement this idea or not to the server. I will then reach out to you here on our decision. So keep on the lookout for a notification on this forum!

Again thank you for this suggestion! Take care! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Cate

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Cateo
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hi again @Kidda!

Again, thank you for sharing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are super appreciative of your idea!

At this time, we will unfortunately be declining your suggestion. While it would be a very nice addition, the detail in the wand is very extensive and would not be possible to show the detail in the wand unless looking fairly closely. Thus, it would look like a plain black wand from a far, and look like a lot of other wands.

I looked through the store and found a wand that could look similar/be used to give off the impression of Sirius' wand! It is the Etched Wand Collection. The black one would give off a nice impression of his wand if wanted to use in Role-Play! So I hope that one would be a nice alternative if you'd like to get a wand similar to Sirius'!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate

Kidda

Magician
Minecraft IGN: vampire127
Griffin
Hi again @Kidda!

Again, thank you for sharing your suggestion to Potterworld! We are super appreciative of your idea!

At this time, we will unfortunately be declining your suggestion. While it would be a very nice addition, the detail in the wand is very extensive and would not be possible to show the detail in the wand unless looking fairly closely. Thus, it would look like a plain black wand from a far, and look like a lot of other wands.

I looked through the store and found a wand that could look similar/be used to give off the impression of Sirius' wand! It is the Etched Wand Collection. The black one would give off a nice impression of his wand if wanted to use in Role-Play! So I hope that one would be a nice alternative if you'd like to get a wand similar to Sirius'!

Once again thank you for your suggestion, take care and I hope you have a magical day! <3

Best wishes,
Cate
Thanks for considering it! Have an awesome day.