DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Skip button on parkcore

Superpuglead

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Superpuglead
Raven
I’ve been trying to do this parkcore for three days and I can’t do it due to I either lag too much because of my pc or the server sometime or I don’t have the ability to do it so I think there should be skip button for the players that are only there to learn the spells or to play the role play of the game and some of the users have said they get annoyed by the parkcore because that’s stopping them from finishing the rest of the story. So if any of the staff reads this I hope you read this.(y):raven:

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I’ve been trying to do this parkcore for three days and I can’t do it due to I either lag too much because of my pc or the server sometime or I don’t have the ability to do it so I think there should be skip button for the players that are only there to learn the spells or to play the role play of the game and some of the users have said they get annoyed by the parkcore because that’s stopping them from finishing the rest of the story. So if any of the staff reads this I hope you read this.(y):raven:
Not being able to finish a parkour won't stop you from progressing and getting the spells.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I know but it doesn’t finish the mission either
The "mission" is 1. Optional 2. Has a certain difficulty for a reason (at the end of the day, you get XP and gold for doing it, so what makes you think the parkour should be skippable?)