Sledding tournaments are sled races for players to compete in a different and festive way. These tournaments are seasonal and will only occur in the winter time.
Each tournament begins with a qualifying round to narrow the field down to 12 players/6-8 teams. Then, there are 4 races (line ups or relay races if it's a team tournament), with each participant awarded points for their finishing place in each of the races. The points are as follows:
• 300 house points each (900 total).
• Temporary (Sledding Champion) prefix.
• Temporary PvP Crown hat.
• 500 Potter Points.
• 5000 gold each.
• 100 House Points each (300 total).
• 2500 gold each.
• 40 House Points each (120 total).
• 1000 gold each.
• 500 gold each.
- All Potterworld rules apply for every tournament.
- You must not cast, throw potions, or anything that may enhance you sledding or impact somebody else sledding. It should simply be the player showing their ability against the course.
- You are only allowed to use the sled we provide, other magical items are not allowed.
- No transformo spells are allowed.
- No hats, robes or armor.
January 16 2021
Expiroces and Tilllyy
December 12 2020