DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Small /me shortcuts, /disposal & /daily

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Heya,

Just like the /wands shortcut, here the following:

Quick trash disposal:
We all have those moments where we feel the need to sort our storage systems (or we just don't store things/don't sort), or perhaps you are shopping in Diagonal Lane and your inventory is full. This could either be from mob materials or other things that you might not want. In order to dispose of them, you need to do /me and then click on the disposal.

Suggestion: add a /disposal command to go here directly.

Daily activities
You and your friends are trying to score some housepoints, mostly utilizing the daily activities. Chest runs, voting, you name it. The same principal applies here, you want to quickly see what you can still achieve, /me then you need to click on daily activities. Why not make this shorter?

Suggestion: add a /daily command to go here directly.

Summary
These changes might seem small, and where the /me menu functions like it should, I think it would be a nice addition. I think we can all swing both ways, but I tried to sell the point here as good as possible :giggle:

Anyhow, have an awesome day! :heart:

Kind regards,
KipxSateee.

Pennox__

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Pennox__
Serpent
I guess there’s no harm in implementing direct commands for those that are in a rush to make space or on a quest where it’s necessary to use them. I personally would continue to use the /me command because I guess it’s only one click in the /me menu and the two options are there.

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @KipxSateee,

Apologies for the delay in response, but I'll bring up your suggestion to the rest of the Poltergeist Team (which includes you :eyes: ) We'll get back to you when we have a decision.

We appreciate every suggestion given to us so, thank you for taking the time to suggest this and have a great day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @KipxSateee,

Nice blank message there :eyes:

Anyways, we are very happy to inform you that your suggestions have been accepted. We really loved your ideas and are sure they will make nice quality of life additions to the server that players will appreciate! However, it's not a huge priority so we are unsure when they can be created and implented.

Thank you so much for suggesting this to us and have a great day <3