DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Snatchers Should Be Added?

NoxPozowski

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cruellan
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello everyone, I hope you are all having an amazing day/night.
I have got an idea but I don't know if it's gonna be possible in minecraft or not because its possible in other game but I'm gonna say it anyways.
I was thinking of adding Snatchers, this gonna work in year 5th or 6th, or it can be from year 3 and up, it could be a quest or it can be a store item idk..
- Snatchers items: Ropes and Ascendo without cooldown or idk.. (ONLY IF THEY'RE ON SNATCHERS MODE/RANK).
- Snatchers Job: Kidnap students only when not many people around them and if they got caught, student and others could kill them and rescue the student that got kidnapped. (Phoenix and Aurors aren't included unless if they disabled their rank). And if they success by kidnapping the student they gotta go to the DARK LORD HUT <- (this should be added too) then sell the student (Only Phoenix + Aurors + DF can rescue them and buy them to get to the school safely) Other students can buy them too but its their choice. The student must be rescued within 3min otherwise they will be dead.
- Dealing with Snatchers: Snatchers should be dealt with like any other students unless if they reveal themselves by showing their Ropes or got caught trying to kidnap the student.. then they'll be killed, The spell should be disabled for students like.. they can't attack each other and the spell only works on snatchers. Also killing a snatcher without any reason isn't allowed.
- Benefits of being a snatcher: Gaining money and it's something new to minecraft that no one has ever done it, ropes should tie the student when being kidnapping and they can't be released unless if they killed the snatcher, the student should be attached to snatchers whenever they go, loggin isn't allowed as well.. I don't know i just think everyone will enjoy this new thing and player will be happy about it finding a way to gain money i guess ._. I hope my idea is clear to you all and sorry for my bad grammar, HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!!!

luckiestblock

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: luckiestblock
Honeybadger
This sounds like an interesting event idea for all players but not something I would ever want permanently available to make sure it does not get stale and the players for it don't die down, still super cool though, especially if it is in large sections of the castle (the whole map is way too much).

Motionic

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Motionic
Dark Follower Griffin Vampire
Heya Nox! I hope you are doing well! Thank you so much for submitting this idea! We always value players suggestions and ideas! I will bring up your idea with the other poltergeists and we will discuss your idea further. I will get back to you with our decision once it has been reached. Have a wonderful day!

HektorTM

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: HektorTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hi there @NoxPozowski,
We've decided to decline this idea because it would not really fit into the feel of our server. Adding onto that it would be somewhat intrusive and "strange".
To implement this feature some tech questions would have to be solved first( world pvp for example ).
This is another reason why your suggestion is most likely not to be implemented into the game.
If it is, it will be in another form such as a minigame!

Have a wonderful day!
~Hektor