DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Snow Wand Effects change

What's your opinion on Ollie's suggestion?

• Change it!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Don't change it.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I'm not entirely sure...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ThisIsOllie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThisIsOllie
Auralock Phoenix Raven SPEW
Hey there,

Several hours ago, a new type of wand effect got released on the store; Snow Effects. There was no demonstration given of these effects in the description of the package, and I was hoping for the effects to look like the snowfall particles generated by the snowglobe obtainable in an event hosted somewhere in December (not sure which year). Unfortunately, there's no demonstration that I can give of the particles that I am talking about, but I don't exactly favor the current ones (the exploding snowballs).

I hope that the people who are reading this can agree with me (if they understand what I'm trying to say) and that this might be changed to the particles that I had in mind instead.

Thanks for reading!
- Ollie

Last edited:

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello, @ThisIsOllie

At this time this suggestion has been declined because this effect has already been released and purchased by many of our players hence why we can not modify it entirely, due to a policy we abide by. Secondly, this specific change isn’t doable as wand effects must constantly run and this idea could cause performance issues due to the consistent amount of particles.

We thank you for you interest in improving our server and hope you have a great day!

ThisIsOllie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: ThisIsOllie
Auralock Phoenix Raven SPEW
Hello, @ThisIsOllie

At this time this suggestion has been declined because this effect has already been released and purchased by many of our players hence why we can not modify it entirely, due to a policy we abide by. Secondly, this specific change isn’t doable as wand effects must constantly run and this idea could cause performance issues due to the consistent amount of particles.

We thank you for you interest in improving our server and hope you have a great day!
Good day @Queeeni!

Thank you for replying to and reviewing my suggestion. I understand your reasoning as to why it was rejected. While it is unfortunate that it wasn’t able to happen, there wasn't another choice. Thank you for considering it.

- Ollie