DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

[SOLVED] Internal Exception

AnotherEllis

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AnotherEllis
Honeybadger
I've read up on the error I'm receiving-
image_2021-05-22_085333.png

- and it seems to be an issue with the length of my username. The weird thing is that I was just on the server yesterday at around this time as well as connecting to the server for several months already without any problems.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I'm sorry if this issue has already been brought up but, if it has, please direct me to the post(s) so that I can find a solution!

Last edited:

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hi @AnotherEllis,

I have not really seen this error myself before but just to have something to go from, I have a few questions that might be helpful.

1) Are you using any mods?
2) What version are you using? We only support versions 1.10 - 1.13.
3) Do you use a Premium Minecraft: Java Edition account to connect?
4) What is your username? If I have it, I can forward it to developers in case we are unable to figure it out.

Feel free to reply to the questions here, and I hope this will help a bit while you troubleshoot this!

Best regards,
gospojken

AnotherEllis

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: AnotherEllis
Honeybadger
Hi @AnotherEllis,

I have not really seen this error myself before but just to have something to go from, I have a few questions that might be helpful.

1) Are you using any mods?
2) What version are you using? We only support versions 1.10 - 1.13.
3) Do you use a Premium Minecraft: Java Edition account to connect?
4) What is your username? If I have it, I can forward it to developers in case we are unable to figure it out.

Feel free to reply to the questions here, and I hope this will help a bit while you troubleshoot this!

Best regards,
gospojken
Had a quick run through some mods I'd added yesterday and it turns out it was a mod called BetterFPS. Thank you for your advice! I guess that I'll delete this thread now.

Thank you again!

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello again @AnotherEllis,

No problem at all, and I am glad I could help you out! Enjoy your time on the server again, and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken