DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

sort gear by level in marketplace

yes?

• Total voters

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
if u are looking in the marketplace for gear you are probably looking for gear in a certain level range!!1
no one who is a first year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a second year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a third year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a fourth year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a sixth year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a seventh year wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
no one who is a grad wants to buy a levl 47 ripped tunic!!
did i make my point??? :D :D :D
it would also be also epic, cool, awesome, and legendary if u could sort by rarity as well!!!

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
i think this would be epic, cool, awesome, and legendary if done!! it makes me very sad when i want to buy the RADICAL level 80 gear but i have to look at the LAME level 45 boots of who cares!1 In summary YES

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hi, @Magma!

I’ll have your suggestion be brought up to the rest of the team and discuss things from there. I’ll get back to you soon with a response!

Have a fantastic day!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hiya again @Magma!

I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted, as we already have this planned. A slightly similar suggestion has been brought up and been accepted, which you can check out here. We agree that having a sorter in place would be very beneficial, and we understand how tedious it can be when finding a specific item or gear piece currently. This is something we will work on in the near future, so keep an eye out for any further updates on this thread or the other!

Thank you for creating your suggestion, and I hope you have a nice day!

littledead

Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: littledead
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf DD Editor Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Magma ,

Thank you for your suggestion and patience! All our gear can now be viewed by piece and level in the marketplace. This was live as of our development update on April 3rd!

Thank you again and have a great day!