DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Soulshard Wars Dragons

Wogtie

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Wogtie
Auralock Raven
I think the dragons that are spawning in phase 4 should be replaced by a storm in Soulshard Wars. The dragons make players hide from them. And the best hiding spot is your own island. So when phase 4 breaks out everybody starts running back to their island and camps for the rest of the game till only one player survives. And Soulshard Wars is a combat game not a hiding game, right? So what I suggest is that the dragons will be removed entirly. And replaced with a storm in phase 4. A storm that will force people to go to the middle island and fight. I think this will make Soulshard Wars more fun :)

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
honestly whole game is broken and unbalanced. In reality, phase 4 shouldnt be happening this often.

Auth

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: AuthenticAnomaly
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven
Most of the time, the duels after Phase 4 end due to dragons being insanely op and targeting you once, dropping you to 8 Heath, so it just doesn't make it fair because you will be low while the other will have full health and its a totally unfair fight. One Game I literally won due to Staying on my island while the dragon took care of the last person, letting me win. Having a Storm is the best because it forces you to go mid and have a fight, and also encourages mid-game spell collecting instead of just a stay at island where the person who wants to attack has to avoid dragon damage and try to go to the other island. Most of the Time I lost in Phase 4 due to dragons either rushing me and killing me, or it pushing me off the edge while walking on a bridge
A storm is the best option other than dragons, I hope this gets implemented, along with a few gameplay balance changes and bug fixes like the duplicating wand.

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @Wogtie and all others who replied!

This has actually already been suggested and is currently under review here! I highly encourage you to check out the original thread and leave your opinions. You can also "Watch" the thread to receive any updates about future decisions regarding the suggestion!

Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to leave your suggestion and I hope you have wonderful rest of your day!