DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spell missing?

I just got back on this game (I haven't been on for awhile.) And my brother and I were doing the First Years Charms Quest. I tried to find the Leviomora spell but I don't have it. I used E to open all the bars for my spells and its not there. Im not sure how to get it back. (Im year 3) Any help would be amazing. Thank you :)

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager
Hello @WinterAurora,

If you are still having this issue, I would recommend that you try to hold your wand and right-click with it so it opens the spells inventory, and when you have opened the spells inventory, try to hit your drop key as that will show you your second hotbar with spells. If you still have issues after that, I would recommend creating an in-game support ticket by running the "/t create" command to get help quickly from a staff member. You can of course also ask any questions here as well.

I hope this helps, and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken

Hello @WinterAurora,

If you are still having this issue, I would recommend that you try to hold your wand and right-click with it so it opens the spells inventory, and when you have opened the spells inventory, try to hit your drop key as that will show you your second hotbar with spells. If you still have issues after that, I would recommend creating an in-game support ticket by running the "/t create" command to get help quickly from a staff member. You can of course also ask any questions here as well.

I hope this helps, and have a great day!

Best regards,
gospojken
It did thank you :)