DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spell sorter

Yvvyx

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Yvvyx
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Back in the day we used to have this amazing feature called the spell sorter. It had a few presets to clean up your spell inventory to your liking. I'mnot sure why it was removed and I tried to look for posts about this but couldn't find any.

I would love for this feature to come back because my inventory is a mess and i desperately need it sorted.

Here's what it used to look like 3 years ago
https://i.gyazo.com/ead9ab92ce94f6902285f7c014e3c289.png

arne ☾

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: tqrpiar
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lead Lore Master Lead
I gotta say I really like this idea! Or perhaps an extra inventory to store spells in
I really like keeping my charms by charms, jinxes with jinxes, but because of the amount of spells owned as a grad it's really difficult to do so!
Having something that keeps the spells nicely sorted would be really useful!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @Xena,

We really appreciate you coming forward with your feedback and a possible solution to the issue,
Unfortunately however, this isn't possible at the moment. You can check out further reasoning for this on the original suggestion here. As this is therefore a duplicate thread, I will be marking it as such.

Thanks again and have a magical day!