DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Spell trees with labels on them

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think the spell trees should have some labels saying of what the spell trees do Like for a couple of examples: Charm Spell tree: Some Speedy Charm Spells that can stun your opponent for a few seconds Jinx Spell tree: A couple of Jinxes to confound and confuse your enemies. Curse Spell tree: Very dark magic Long cast time but very powerful. Transfiguration Spell tree: (Idk what to put for this 1 I'm sorry ;-; Maybe staff should be able to figure it out idk what to put and say here lol XD). Defensive Spell tree: Some Defensive and Healing spells that can help you and your friends when dangers awaits!. and Maybe some Cons for them maybe or would be better to leave these here without the cons and just the Labels because too much information examples: Charm spell tree: If someone can reflect your attack you might have a disvantage if you get stunned. Jinx; There is 1 powerful spell but you need to aim land it really hard for extra damage to the head for headshots really got to be lucky of where you position it at. Curse Spell trees: It may be Powerful but it has a very long casting time if you don't have the proper gear to lower the cast time. Transfiguration Spell tree: (I still don't know what to say for this 1 not much people use this sorry :') ). Defensive Spell tree: It has very good defense and healing but does not have any good attack in any fighting spells. And that's all my reasons for why Spell trees of why it should have labels or maybe something cool of it's showing the abilities definition on the spell trees and I don't mind if there is no cons or the downfall of using these spell trees just giving some examples of what would happen.

Attachments

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @Tuna2,

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion! We really appreciate it and we'll definitely discuss it amongst ourselves. Make sure to keep an eye on this thread as we will keep you informed if a decision is made!

Have a wonderful day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Thx and sorry if I don't have transfiguration labels I don't hear and see people use that spell tree at all lol XD

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @Tuna2,

Once more thanks a lot for bringing up another great suggestion to the team. However, we will unfortunately be declining this one because while we liked the idea in theory, we think it would be somewhat difficult to do and could cause some confusion.
We think that it would be very difficult to give small descriptions of an entire spell tree that encompasses all the spells and does not refer to only a few, but also does not leave any spells out. Some of the spells in the spell trees are borderline and could also be considered another type of spell (i.e. Recanto Enchantum could be considered a Charm, but it is a Jinx). This would then kind of defeat the purpose of a description for the entire spell tree and could cause confusion for players as to why certain spells don't fit the description.

I hope this is somewhat understandable and will not discourage you from sharing any future suggestions you may have!

Have a great day!

Tuna2

Animorphus
Griffin
Thanks for checking in to My idea I agree on the part it be difficult to put some certain type of descriptions in it I don't want spells to be confused with other spells so we can just leave this here in the Decline section thanks for checking on this suggestion though I appreciate it! :D