DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Star Battle hand weapons are imbalanced and not fun

DizWon

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: DizWon
Dark Follower Griffin
Please remove that hand weapons from Star Battle completely or make them much higher in costs (ten times at least) and make them to do half of the damage only contemporaneous.

This game isn't fun because of this unfair and imbalanced weapons and also there are no needs of any skills for using them and there is no chance to counter them independently of your skills with any other weapons...

TallBlondeDude

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: TallBlondeDude
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
IMO sabers are a bit on the strong side, some abilities leave little to no counterplay with a lot of kits. So I kinda support this, but I think there are bigger balancing issues that should take priority to fix. (See sniper in some parts of the map, either terrible or really op imo, lack of counterplay to rocket launcher, near impossibility of holding the the third point against any competent rebels team with more then 2.5 minutes.

Edit: Ive change my mind. Jedi/Sith are broken and need nerfed asap. No counterplay, just death if they arnt on cooldown and decent at the game.

Last edited:

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Heya DizWon!

Thanks so much for taking the time to create a thread on our forums! We really appreciate you bringing your feedback/suggestions to us, as this helps us to improve our newest Star Wars minigame.

We agree with a lot of the points you mentioned in your thread. Based on your feedback/suggestion, we have nerfed the damage on some of the saber spells, and decreased the melee damage. We have also slightly increased the credit costs of the kits. These changes are already live. To see a more detailed list of the changes including exact damage changes, check out #may4-minigame-updates on the Discord. Thank you once again!