DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Stonehenge Secret Underground

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Potterworld is famous for its hidden secrets so it's never a bad idea to add a new one:

Stonehenge has quite a few conspiracy theories around it and seen as Potterworld has the power to build whateverit wants, I think it would be fun to have a secret underground to it. If you cast Revelius in the centre of the circle, it should open up a staircase down that could lead to some sort of circular maze of castle ruins. At the end of the maze could be a hidden chest as well as a kind of fantasy lounge area with sofas, trees, and a campfire. But if comfort isn't the build team's style then maybe it could be a hidden cultish organisation with an obsession with clocks... um yeah!

Whatever it may be, it should definitely have some interaction or object with some lore and maybe even a warp travel to a town such as Longbay Landing or the Mysterious Manor (or maybe the other stone circle in Wigtown)

Last edited:

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Greetings, @MattyPoltergeist !

I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been accepted! We really like the idea to include more with Stonehenge, especially as we already had some plans with Wighenge of Wigtown which is similar on the map! We also like the idea of incorporating a fast travel with Stonehenge and another location, so we wish to incorporate this soon.

Thank you so much for bringing up this idea and I hope you have a wonderful day!