DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Store Gifs, Renders & Pictures

FlatJambo

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: FlatJambo
Honeybadger Auralock
I was wondering if store managers could add gifs, renders, or close-up pictures of brooms and pets. It is hard to see the details in such a tiny picture, and it's the only one that is provided. If there was a render of a person on the broom or a gif of a player flying on it, I'm sure more would want to buy it. Many times I have looked at a broom appearance and thought, 'Hey, that looks super cool! I don't know what a player looks on it though... I'll hold off on it for now.' If there was a render, gif, or picture, players could look at the item and see it in its entirety and make a decision.

The same thing goes for pets. Many don't have access to the full PW texture pack to use on their own, so they don't know what the cat variations look like. Also, it would be neat to see different angles of pets to showcase the whole model and not just one side. If the brooms and pets got the treatment the wand and death effects do, fewer players, including myself, would be hesitant to get a pet or broom.

In summary, add either gifs, renders, or pictures of the broom appearances and pets so they can be seen close-up in the store.

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @thatgirlskyyy,

I am here to let you know that at this time this suggestion is being declined. As we have just released the in-game store we feel as though there is no reason to add this to the online store. Using the in-game store gives you a much better preview of the items you may be interesting in purchasing. We thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion.

Have a great day/night!