DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Store Items Suggestions

Strale_Spaski

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Strale_Varulv
Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Arithmancer SPEW Game Designer
Here are some of Store Items which I would like to see (As I know how to use Blockbench, if needed, I can make you these items. I know that I am not Staff Member, but this would be my effort to the server):

Wands:
-Piano Wand
-Flute Wand
-Water Staff

Pets:
-Diricawl Pet
-Sheep Pet
-Cow Pet
-Peacock Pet
-Parrot Pet
-Swan Pet
-Penguin Pet

Hats:
-Griffin Badge
-Raven Badge
-Serpent Badge
-Honeybadger Badge
-Firefighter Hat
-Nurse Hat
-Police Hat
-Astronaut Hat

Brooms:
-Fire Truck
-Hospital Truck (idk its name)
-Police Car
-Rocket

Thanks for reading my suggestion! ♥

aaron ♡

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Aarooncia
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Vampire Werewolf
I like most of these, don’t agree with the house badges as those are for staff only. (Prefect Badges is what I believe you’re referring to)
For the broom appearances, they’re just not very canon tbh.

Honey_Dwarf1

Archivist
Minecraft IGN: Honey_Dwarf1
Phoenix Raven
I'm personally not sure about how the piano wand would work, as pianos aren't exactly wand-shaped, and i think the same is for the rocket, since brooms usually move forwards and rockets are for moving upwards. (I also agree with Aaron that brooms tend to be more canon than wands and hats are at the moment)

Ashh

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: AzureAsh
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Discord Moderator SPEW Game Designer Lead
Hey Strale!

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. We always appreciate the feedback we get from players. The Poltergeist team discussed it and we decided that most of the ideas for the store that you suggested don't fit with the server and unfortunately aren't things we're looking to implement. We will, however, take note of the penguin pet and the water staff that you suggested for the future.

Thank you very much for the suggestion!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Hello @Strale_Spaski!

Even though this suggestion was declined previously, I would like to inform you that after carefully rethinking the suggestion we have decided to implement and release two of the items that you have suggested, the water staff and the penguin pet, in our latest store release! There are also some new and cool items, as well as returning seasonal items!

Thank you again for creating this suggestion, and we hope that you enjoy the new store releases! Have a fantastic day!