DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Suggestion For A Cup Tournament

Do Anyone else agree on this ?

• Total voters

Glitch_

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Evil_Glitch
Auralock Griffin
I am Not sure if this is already in game but i have idea of goblet of fire cup championship like that and like only year 5 o 6 and +only who can join it because they are the one who have the most of the good spells and already know game good and it happen every maybe year or few months idk and the prize be something huge like a name beside the username like "Champion" or something like that and also gold and exp the amount as you say and it be the same thing but not same i mean like clues and stuff you need find and use and you need to figure the clue out and know the right spell and what i am thinking of i there is hidden spells only can use in this event and the only one who solve the clue know the name of it and also can go next level and there will be like timer maybe 2 days or something like that i not want to say what exactly because i still don't know if you gonna approve it or not but what i mean this is basic stuff and there be hard missions and clues to solve and do maze.....i know about the 6th anniversary stuff and btw happy 6th anniversary :D but what i mean it not like same everyone can join and the rewards not like the rewards of the goblet of fire cup thing in the movie so like my suggestion is to make a Goblet of Fire Cub tournament and the prize big but it hard...i would love to help you to build it if you need help i am a builder i was staff member and builder in a server before called invaded and i know how to do this thing and i am ready to answer any question to apply if it need but i really just want see this tournament happen with me or not but i really want try it....and again i have alot of good ideas just give me the green light and i gonna help you build this tournament and use the commands and the packs and everything and you can take the builder or staff thing from me after i just want make this thing real and make people have fun and be happy more :D thanks for reading all this i know it is long but i hope it worthy if want ask for more information or ask me anything this is my discord: Brus Lee#4164 my name in game: Gimmmemore but i might change it anyway Thanks again Have Good Day <3 ^^

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
I quite like this idea, however I think it should last around one month like most server events. Instead of one winner (that’s what I’m assuming your saying) there should be three winners, just like there’s three champions in the books/movies!

I also think this should be done in the future, as having two similar events one after another will be to much and will simply get boring. I also think it should be a one time thing as it would also get boring if done a lot!

Glitch_

New Magician
Auralock Griffin
I quite like this idea, however I think it should last around one month like most server events. Instead of one winner (that’s what I’m assuming your saying) there should be three winners, just like there’s three champions in the books/movies!

I also think this should be done in the future, as having two similar events one after another will be to much and will simply get boring. I also think it should be a one time thing as it would also get boring if done a lot!
yea but what i meant you know in movie the goblet of fire there was 1 champion from each school but we cant just let one champion so we make all the 4 houses join right but only the student in year 6+ is allowed to join but no less than that in the movie was same only year 6+ who joined and harry potter couldn't because he was younger and you know the rest so it will be like this only year 6+ can join the cub tournament and like i said at first that it only happen once a year only and the challenges be like hard puzzles and mystery stuff and hardcore challenges and need to know spell or unlock it somehow and winner be only 4 actually 1 from each house get prize then this 4 later can join another tournament for them like for the 4 winners there will be another tournament for them for the goblet of fire cub that only 1 can win it and as i said i can help in build the map and commands and texture packs and if it can the owner of the server himself can host it and it will be amazing only happen once a year !

Zadanthalion

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: ZADANeth
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
I believe they've actually already done this with an event! The event has just already ended. I'm sure we'll see another Triwizard Tournament however after they finish updating to Revelius and resolve and bugs that launch may bring.

Glitch_

New Magician
Auralock Griffin
well they did but not as i said they just made like maze magical maze it is pretty hard maze and impossible but like you only just need get 10 shards then you find the cup and defeat voldmore then get a collectable item only not worth anything so it like not like i wanted you not have challanges like this and you not gain anything and like read all i wrote up and you will see a huge different but whatever.......

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya! Thanks for making a suggestion.
I will now bring your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response!

Glitch_

New Magician
Auralock Griffin
Heya! Thanks for making a suggestion.
I will now bring your idea up to the rest of the Poltergeist Team, so that we can discuss it and get back to you with a response!
well thanks for that...first you can dm me or call me on my discord that i given and i will say exactly about the event more and the maps and the plugins and all of that and will explain better but i just gave you the face of the idea thanks anyway for reading <3

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again!
After much discussion, we have unfortunately decided to decline your suggestion. In our opinion, it's difficult to turn riddles and quests into competitions or tournaments, without it becoming grindy by basing the winner on which player got the furthest or complete the most quests, riddles or challenges. Grindy events are something we would rather try to avoid. Furthermore, releasing events in small parts causes problems that we would rather avoid by releasing the whole event at once.
However, we might still look into creating a quest that is available at year 6 but is not able to seen in the quest book, so it is an additional quest that can be done by players who find it and enjoy it.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for our server and have a wonderful day!

Glitch_

New Magician
Auralock Griffin
Hello again!
After much discussion, we have unfortunately decided to decline your suggestion. In our opinion, it's difficult to turn riddles and quests into competitions or tournaments, without it becoming grindy by basing the winner on which player got the furthest or complete the most quests, riddles or challenges. Grindy events are something we would rather try to avoid. Furthermore, releasing events in small parts causes problems that we would rather avoid by releasing the whole event at once.
However, we might still look into creating a quest that is available at year 6 but is not able to seen in the quest book, so it is an additional quest that can be done by players who find it and enjoy it.
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion for our server and have a wonderful day!
Well..thanks but dont you want to think about how realistic this game will be...i mean you want avoid something because you not ready to do it it is huge thing but not that hard....in every game there be like competitive around the game...you already have it but this wont happen like in day and night not even necceserly need to be in the next year....the event like this will be passed on who is kinda better like when in class of duel only one who win or hunger games only one win.....what i mean is we do some challenges only 4 can pass 1 from each house and only who at the right age like in movie aka. "the right level" can join and after many challenges this 4 who will pass to enter the cup event then you can start the real even the CUP event only 1 of the 4 will survive to be the champion......OR you can just make that who want join can join but if you died aka lost your character will get deleted and you start from 0 so actually only few will join then you can do the whole event.....and it really easy if you take someone ideas there is many like me could really help and we can use the movie to take ideas of challanges and riddles....i know you declined the suggestion already but ....think of what i say now....please try to think about it good this will be the best brilliant thing you done for a while...tell me your dicision later and take your time and ask all staff or like that
@Aurora