DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Suggestion for Class-Related Emotes on PotterworldMC Server

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Dear PotterworldMC Staff,

As a passionate player of your server, I am writing to suggest a new feature that I believe would greatly enhance the gameplay experience for players. Currently, players have access to emotes, which allow them to express themselves in the game by performing actions with other players, such as cheering or hugging. However, I believe that there is an opportunity to expand on this feature by introducing class-related emotes that players can purchase through your store.

The classes offered on your server are a significant part of the game experience, with activities ranging from dueling to flying, parkour, potions, and more. By offering class-related emotes, players can show their love for the different classes they attend and express themselves in a new and exciting way.

For example, a player who enjoys the flying classes could purchase an emote that shows them soaring through the air on a broomstick, with the emote message reading "<player 1> is flying with <player 2>!". Similarly, a player who attends the dueling class could purchase an emote that shows them brandishing their wand and casting spells in a mock duel with another player, with the emote message reading "<player 1> is dueling with <player 2>!".

Other class-related emotes could include parkour class, where a player could purchase an emote that shows them running, jumping, and climbing through an obstacle course, with the emote message reading "<player 1> is parkouring with <player 2>!". Parkour is one of the most exciting classes offered on your server, and I believe that introducing parkour emotes would be a great addition to the game. For instance, a player could purchase an emote that shows them performing a double backflip, with the emote message reading "<player 1> just did a double backflip with <player 2>!".

Therefore, I highly recommend the implementation of class-related emotes in the game. The addition of these emotes would greatly enhance the gaming experience for players and create a more immersive world. Players could express themselves in new and exciting ways, and show their love for the different classes they attend. It is my hope that the PotterworldMC staff will consider this suggestion, and I look forward to seeing these new emotes implemented in the game soon. Thank you for taking the time to consider my proposal.

Sincerely,
Leyak

P.S.

In addition to my suggestion for class-related emotes, I would like to emphasize the importance of parkour emotes in particular. As a parkour enthusiast myself, I believe that parkour is the best class in the entire game, and therefore deserves extra attention in the form of unique and exciting emotes.

Parkour is a challenging and thrilling class that requires skill, strategy, and agility. It is a unique experience that cannot be replicated in any other class, and as such, it deserves to have its own special emotes that showcase its unique abilities and challenges.

For example, parkour emotes could include a player performing the action to leap across a gap, with the emote message reading "<player 1> just leapt across a gap with <player 2>!". These emotes would not only be exciting to use, but they would also help to promote the parkour class and encourage other players to give it a try.

Furthermore, I believe that the introduction of parkour emotes would also help to create a sense of community among parkour enthusiasts. Players who enjoy the class could use these emotes to connect with each other, share their accomplishments, and show off their skills. This would help to foster a sense of camaraderie and support within the parkour community, which would ultimately enhance the overall gaming experience for everyone.

In conclusion, I strongly urge the PotterworldMC staff to consider the importance of parkour emotes and to give them the attention they deserve. Parkour is an exceptional class that deserves to have its unique abilities and challenges showcased through special emotes, and I believe that introducing these emotes would greatly enhance the gameplay experience for all players. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:

LiviDk

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: lividk
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
very curious how do you think they are going to make a player do a backflip
Dear Honey_Dwarf1,

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my suggestion. I apologize for any confusion I may have caused with my suggestion for class-related emotes. It seems that my message may have been unclear, and I would like to take the opportunity to clarify.

The class-related emotes that I proposed are not intended to perform any animations, such as a player doing a backflip. Instead, they would work similarly to the current emotes in the game, where a player can send a chat message and possibly spawn particles for an effect. For example, a parkour emote could show a player running, jumping, and climbing through an obstacle course, with the emote message reading "<player 1> is parkouring with <player 2>!".

I hope that this clarification helps to address your concerns. Once again, I apologize for any confusion my original message may have caused. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, and I appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,
Leyak

Liz Frogg

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: cxrzyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Class Design Poltergeist Drooble's Order Engineer Intern
Hi @LiviDk!

I am happy to say that this suggestion has been accepted but will be put on hold for the time being. We like the idea of doing class-inspired emotes. Whilst emotes cannot be used during class, we will look into creating emotes that make reference to popular classes such as Wizards PE.

Thank you so much for your suggestion and I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!