DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

suggestion for quests-parkour

awhleaf

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: awhleaf
Serpent
Hi, so me and i_bores have been playing on this server for a few weeks and we really love it, but she has been stuck on the divination parkour for a few days. we spent the whole sunday trying to pass it. although i did get past it, she was still stuck, and she is still trying her hardest. i guess my suggestion would be to put some sort of checkpoints on the blocks. another suggestion is to have some sort of time limit, such as "if the player spends more than 10 hours total actively trying to pass a parkour, they should get a free pass". lol that was just my opinion and ideas, since i felt so bad that i_bores could not pass the parkour and we really wanted to move on together.. :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello olive_,
As there is already a similar suggestion here, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate. Rest assured that any new ideas will be incorporated into our discussion!
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion and we hope you will use these forums more in the future!
Have a great day!