DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Suggestions for more pets

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Wait, you're right. I don't see them on the store either. I don't know if this is a bug or they removed them, but baby dragon pets do exist. I have one myself.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Aloha @Maybroo!

Thank you for making this suggestion! As mentioned, there used to be pet baby dragons on the store, but we've decided to not release them for the time being. Regardless, I'll bring this up to the rest of the Poltergeist team for further discussion, and afterwards, the suggestion will be brought up to the Leadership team. Once they reach a decision, I will return to you with a response!

Have a lovely day and a happy Winter Waltz!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Heya @Maybroo!

Apologies for the wait! Through careful discussion, we have decided to accept this suggestion! Dragons used to be available in the store, but we had to move them back due to the WB cease and desist. However, we understand that they were quite popular with players, so we want to return the baby dragon pet(s) to the store. We are not sure which versions we would bring back because of the WB cease and desist, but for now, we will look into this further and see where we are able to return the baby dragon pet(s) back to the server.

Have a wonderful day!

Nives

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: annivelation
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Maybroo !

I'm pleased to inform you that this suggestion has been completed! We have released a new baby dragon pet in April with our Fairytale Store Releases! We also added a dragon mount for broom appearance and a dragon warp key. We hope you enjoy the new additions!

Thank you once again for creating this suggestion and I hope you have a magical day!