DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Tailor in Hogsend

Sinelius

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: Sinelius
Honeybadger
Heyo,
I've noticed that the Tailor in Hogsend is a bit secluded and not as easy to find (also its coords on the map are incorrect) while Tommy Riddle and other npc's and crafting/brewing is close to the entrance.
My suggestion is to place the Tailor npc in the robes shop, which makes so much sense to me (In Diagon Lane the Tailor is in the robes shop also).
KipxLaetus gave me the idea to suggest this and thank you for that Kip, its a fantastic idea imo.
Cheers 😊

Queeeni

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: morrgannn
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello @Sinelius!

I am here to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We completely agree with this suggestion and we believe that tailor will belong better in the robe shop in hogsend. This suggestion has been completed and will be live soon. Thank you for taking the time to create this suggestion!

Have an amazing day/night!

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Aloha again @Sinelius!

Apologies for the wait! As mentioned previously, I'd like to inform you that this suggestion has been completed, and it is now live. Once again, thank you for making this suggestion! If you have any other ideas or feedback, I highly encourage that you make a thread and share them with us!

Have a wonderful day!