DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Talent healing

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I believe that healing spells should share their cooldown like they used to because healing in team duels and even in 1v1 can be pretty OP. There are 3 healing spells which people can just cycle and its really hard to counter any of them, and its impossible to counter each one. Even if you do counter one, youre stuck on a cooldown and the opponent can just use another healing spell right away or wait for his team8 to cast one. Epifio isnt even counterable + its pretty easy to heal others with it. Healing itself is very strong right now and I like the idea of being able to heal a lot so I wouldn't nerf that, but if the spells shared a cooldown, it would be much easier to stop them. The cooldown on recanto is quite long as well, and its usage goes beyond countering the healing (for example, its the only spell that counters fortifius)

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
stupefy
paralotum
propulso
expellimo
apparate into their vulna
accersio them out of vulna
ventimus them out of vulna
aquatimentum them out of vulna
ANY AOE SPELL in their vulna

Ivan_

Professor
stupefy
paralotum
propulso
expellimo
apparate into their vulna
accersio them out of vulna
ventimus them out of vulna
aquatimentum them out of vulna
ANY AOE SPELL in their vulna
One shield and most of those fall in water. Also even if you manage to counter it, like i said, a player can just use other 2 heal spells or let his team8 do it. The players inside vulna can also use those same spells on you and stop you from countering. Most AOEs are either slow or do less damage than healing. With the current power of healing, I think it should be much easier to counter 🤷

EdenLovesMommy

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: EdenLovesMommy
Auralock Dark Follower Raven
One shield and most of those fall in water. Also even if you manage to counter it, like i said, a player can just use other 2 heal spells or let his team8 do it. The players inside vulna can also use those same spells on you and stop you from countering. Most AOEs are either slow or do less damage than healing. With the current power of healing, I think it should be much easier to counter 🤷
Dude it’s so easy to counter heals like I promise its not a game mechanic issue if you are losing solely bc of that

Ivan_

Professor
Dude it’s so easy to counter heals like I promise its not a game mechanic issue if you are losing solely bc of that
im speaking from experience. at the time when dueling was at its peak, we had talents and the healing spells shared their cooldown which made people be careful and strategic about their healing spells - they didnt just spam all 3 spells like what happens now. + i still stand behind what i said about countering. I would consider adding curego back (instead of epifio new mechanic) so people would at least have to sacrifice a bit.

suzie

Notable Magician
Staff
Minecraft IGN: 20zuzka04
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Vampire Prefect SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hey @Ivan_ !

This suggestion has unfortunately been declined. We currently do not feel that making healing spells share their cooldowns would help make the game balanced. This would just force players to have to use a sole healing spell, as none of the others would work while one is on cooldown. We feel that healing spells are easily countered by variety of spells if used correctly.

Thank you for creating this suggestion and we hope you have a great day!