DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Farewell
Breaking News
Written by Joelowo
Edited by MamaDuckie

Greetings readers and welcome to another Breaking News edition of the Daily Diviner! On the 31st of October, the Werewolves and Vampires clashed for the last time after the Werewolves claimed victory in their war. Kade Everard and Callie Selwyn made their way to the Vampire Manor and were greeted by the Vampire Queen and Count upon arrival. Although everything seemed peaceful, when Chailey Selwyn returned the Cure ingredient to its rightful owner, a Rogue Werewolf charged into the clearing and snatched the bottle from Kade’s hands. In a rabid panic, he drank the ingredient and tragically passed away.

However, we have recently received information from the Werewolf Alpha that her right hand, the Werewolf Beta Callie, has recently departed from the group. We have invited the Alpha herself, Kade Everard, to answer a couple of questions about the topic:

i) How did you feel when you heard Callie was leaving the Werewolf Group?

I was shocked, to say the least. She has been by my side through a lot over the past several weeks, and I am very surprised she didn't say anything to me about how she felt after the ingredient was lost. I feel almost guilty that she felt like she wasn't able to speak to me about this face to face. I had no idea how she felt until now.

ii) Why exactly did Callie leave the Werewolves?

As per the note, she stated she wanted to find an alternative to the lost ingredient, and she felt like it was her responsibility to do so. That finding an answer or viable solution was the only way to "redeem" herself for what had happened to the cure ingredient, even though it wasn't her fault. She briefly stated in the note that she may have found a solution within the alchemic field of study, though she hadn't specifically mentioned what she was after.

iii) Does this mean there will be another Werewolf Beta?

I am not sure at the moment. I suppose if she does not return, we'd have no choice but to fill the role. Unlike some of the other groups and allegiances, we cannot afford a loss such as this.

Thank you to Kade for coming in to talk to us today! We wish Callie the best of luck in her travels. Thank you all for tuning in to the latest edition of the Daily Diviner. Stay safe everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.