DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
The Dark Disappearance
Breaking News
Written by: Roleplay team
Edited by: MamaDuckie

Greetings witches and wizards, and welcome back to the Daily Diviner. Today we are bringing you some breaking news concerning the disappearance of a feared individual within our community. Our sources say that late in the evening on November 20th, Joel H. Crestello disappeared with no trace left behind.

We have gained knowledge that the Dark Lord, Joel H. Crestello, has gone missing. This has come to a surprise for many, and we are here to inform the public of the mishaps regarding Mr. Crestello. The Aurorlocks have been investigating his disappearance as of yesterday, and we will constantly be trying to gain intel over the situation. Today, we have Matt Griffiths, Chief Aurorlock, and Rani Lightwood, Deputy Aurorlock to provide us with insight on the investigation.

An attempt on interviewing Lord Crestello’s right-hand Sara Selwyn wasn’t a success. Miss Selwyn claimed to be too occupied with the Dark Lord’s sudden disappearance. With this, she only made two statements, “Trust me on my words, the Dark Lord hasn’t disappeared freely. Whoever is responsible for this shall pay.” While it was hard trying to interview Miss Selwyn, we have statements from others too.

Our reporters interviewed both Matt and Rani. When asked about the actions the Ministry is taking to locate the Dark Lord, Matt responded, “In times like these, it is necessary for us to weigh our priorities. The Dark Lord was an enormous threat to the Ministry before. Nonetheless, Joel Crestello is still a member of our society, in which we must protect everyone.” In addition to Matt’s statement, Rani explained that, “I'll be honest with you. The fact that he disappeared without letting even his trusted allies know is the biggest shock for me. If he had let them know and then left, then it makes at least some bit of sense, but I can't help but have a bad feeling.”

The Chief and Deputy Aurorlock addressed the public stating that, “It is important that we remember to stay cautious; we do not know whether the Dark Lord disappeared willingly or not.”

We would like to thank the Ministry and the Aurorlocks for their time, as well as Sara C. Selwyn. Have a wonderful rest of the day and remember to stay safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.