DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
A Treacherous Reward
Breaking News
Written by Roleplay team
Edited by chail3y

In the early hours of March 7th, an address to the wizarding community was sent out by the Chief Aurorlock, Matt Griffiths. He announced that the Ministry was placing an extensive bounty of 100,000 gold upon the Dark Hand. This reward is offered to any witch, wizard, or creature who is successful in capturing them alive. This includes the Dark Lord, Noah Pendragon; the Dark Baron, Henry Chimera; and the Dark Mistress, Sara Selwyn.

When asked about his motives in creating this bounty, the Chief Aurorlock stated that “The bounty was placed on the Dark Hand for their continuous acts of violence towards the wizarding community as well as the Phoenixes. We knew that it was time to take further action after the incident at the Phoenix base, where the Phoenix Flamekeeper, Andreu, was petrified. This bounty is not for the faint of heart, and should you see the Dark Hand and be unprepared, we request you flee the area and alert the Aurorlocks.” Following this statement, it is clear that the Aurorlocks are no longer playing with the Dark Followers, nor will they be blindsided by their antics any longer.

Shortly after the bounty was released, many members of the community were interested to see how the different factions react. Specifically, the Vampires made their plans clear from the start. Chailey Selwyn, the Vampire Queen, addressed her clan and soon all of the Vampires were looking for the Dark Hand. When asked why the vampires are seeking the bounty, Chailey responded, “After several years with the Dark Followers, I learned their methods are not to be trusted. Therefore I hold no remorse in capturing the Dark Hand, even my sister. Though we do not stand with the Aurorlocks, nor do we agree with their methods, my clan would benefit highly from the reward.” The wizarding world is now watching to see what this rising group will do next.

Here at the Daily Diviner, we will be sure to keep the public updated on the situation. However, we want to reiterate, and emphasize that you should not engage the Dark Hand without being properly prepared or in large numbers. They are dangerous and your health is more important than the bounty, even with this much gold at stake. If you have any information regarding the Dark Hands whereabouts, please report it to the Aurorlock Offices. Stay safe, be careful, and check back soon for any future updates on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.