DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Dark Hand Captured
Breaking News
Written by Roleplay team
Edited by kmvw

After the Ministry placed a bounty for the capture of known criminals Henry Chimera and Sara Selwyn, there has been a mad dash by many would-be bounty hunters to track the two fugitives down and collect the reward. However, it appears that one individual has already captured both members of the Dark Hand- and what’s more, this person seems to have no interest in the reward! We at the Daily Diviner recently received an unmarked letter from this unknown person, along with a request to publish it in our paper. The letter reads as follows:

“To whom it may concern,
Greetings. I have managed to apprehend and capture Henry Chimera and Sara Selwyn of the Dark Hand, and am holding them at Longbay Landing. As I have no use for the bounty myself, I am offering them up to the first individuals to arrive here to retrieve them. You may then take these two criminals and collect the bounty yourselves. To those reading this: you know where Mr. Chimera and Ms. Selwyn are. Will you be the first to claim your reward?”

As of now we have been unable to identify the author of this letter nor the owl used to deliver it. But for those interested in taking custody of Mr. Chimera and Ms. Selwyn, this is a huge opportunity. According to our sources, several factions plan on launching a full-force offensive to obtain the two members of the Dark Hand on Saturday, April 10th, at 1 p.m. PST. Rumor has it that at this point, all of the factions are vying for their chance for the bounty. Who may claim it? We shall find out soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.