DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Darkened By Death
Breaking News
Written by Roleplay Team
Edited by mckennq

Greetings, witches and wizards of the magical world! Today we come to you with a startling report. A mere eight hours ago, we got word of the tragic death of the Dark Mistress, Sara Selwyn. Ms. Selwyn was found dead in Ireland after what seemed to be a freak accident related to the local population of Swooping Deaths. The Dark Mistress had been rumoured to have been visiting family after more than seven months in hiding. We were unable to get in touch with Sara’s one sister, Callie Selwyn, although we did manage to get a hold of the Vampire Queen, Chailey Selwyn, for a couple of questions.

How do you feel about the loss of your sister, Dark Mistress Sara Selwyn?
I am genuinely devastated. While we never got along, the loss is still painful... Especially since death seems to plague me these days.
Did she express any of her plans or wishes about her Ireland travels?
We seldom spoke, however, she always spoke wistfully of them so I’d imagine it wouldn't be a stretch.

Thank you for reading this edition of the Daily Diviner! We wish the Selwyn family the best during this troubling time, and we urge everyone to stay safe and keep an eye out.

Status
Not open for further replies.