DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Attack on The Bases
Breaking News
Written by: MaggieChi
Edited by: Joelowo & DDLPs

Greetings, readers! I come to you today bearing some incredibly unfortunate news. Over the night, both the Dark Follower and Phoenix bases were attacked by elite Aurorlock squads. There were many casualties on each side, and both bases have tragically been destroyed beyond repair. I send my condolences to those who lost someone dear to them, and I wish both allegiances luck for the future.

Sources say that the Dark Lord, his inner circle members, and a number of Dark Followers managed to flee to the wild just before their base was attacked. Sources have also shared that the Lord of the Phoenixes’ right-hand man Andreu Zoldyck fled the Phoenix base prior to the attack. He managed to sneak into the Aurorlock base with a newly-promoted Lead Phoenix, Spock Everard, to set Joshua free.

The bases have since been abandoned, and are free for the public to explore at their own risk. If you’re lucky, you may find a Dark Follower General and a High Phoenix at their respective bases with a challenge to offer. According to recent visitors, this challenge entails finding 10 lost items that belong to the allegiance leaders and inner-circle members. You may investigate the bases for any clues or secrets that could serve to be useful on your quest, if you choose to follow through.

Now, all of these happenings may leave you all with questions, as it’s definitely left me with a few. How will the two allegiances react publicly? What will the Dark Followers and Phoenixes do next? You can trust that the Daily Diviner will provide answers as soon as they’re available. Until next time, stay safe and keep an eye out for the latest news.

Status
Not open for further replies.