DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Aurorlock & Werewolf Meeting Debrief
Breaking News
Written by DarkatSpock
Edited by MamaDuckie

Salutations readers, and welcome back to another limited edition Daily Diviner issue! Today, we are delving deep into a recent Werewolf Rights Rally. This Rally took place on August 29th, at noon PST. This groundbreaking Rally left both sides with numerous changes. The Chief Aurorlock - Matt Griffiths, and his Deputy Aurorlock - Rani Larkspur, negotiated possible new laws and regulations for the Werewolf community. The two werewolf representatives Alexa Larkspur and Aspen Grey, alongside the community, fought long and hard to make these changes a reality. Have they achieved their ideal goals? Did the Chief Aurorlock give the positive response they hoped for? Let’s see the results…

After a brutal hour and a half debate, three main changes were set to occur:
The first change is covering self-defense laws. As of now, citizens of the wizarding community are only allowed to kill a werewolf in life or death situations. The second change is the increase of taxes and new fundraisers to allow for better access to the Wolfsbane potion for Werewolves. And the final measure put in place is the creation of a private list. This list will house information on the werewolf community and will be able to be seen by high-ranking Officials only. Along with the private list, all werewolves will receive a “human” classification, allowing for better job opportunities and more security and safety.

The Rally seemed to be a success, but let’s see what the two Werewolf Representatives have to say! Today I have Alexa and Aspen answering a couple of questions regarding the Rally.

How did the Rally go according to you?

Alexa: I believe the Rally was a huge success. So many supporters were there to express their ideas, and I think they made a wonderful impact on the Chief Aurorlock.

Aspen: The Rally went much better than I expected, honestly. I'm very happy about what happened with all the amazing ideas everyone had and how much the ministry truly was willing to do for us. I believe that this is a great first step to a better future.

How do you think the community responded?

Alexa: I wouldn’t have asked for a better response from the community. So many unique and brilliant ideas were expressed with reasonable limitations. We couldn’t have made the impact on the wizarding world if it weren’t for everyone who attended.

Aspen: I was worried that those attending would be against anything that could help the werewolves, but everyone was so kind and compassionate. They really did help improve the lives of all werewolves with all of the amendments and ideas that were brought up.

A huge thank you to Alexa and Aspen for taking the time to answer the questions! It appears that the Ministry has turned a new leaf with the appointment of the new Chief Aurorlock, Matt Griffiths. During the final minutes of the Rally, a “priceless” gift was given to the Chief Aurorlock from the new Alpha Werewolf. Alexa and Aspen noted that the Alpha wishes their identity to be kept a secret for the time being. What was the gift, and why was it so important? And who is the new Alpha, and why was their identity kept a secret? Thank you all for tuning in to the latest edition of the Daily Diviner, hope to see you next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.