DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Daily Diviner - Breaking News 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Daily Diviner

New Magician
Staff
Broken Peace
Breaking News
Written by Andyreu and SLGMatt
Edited by MamaDuckie

Greetings readers, and welcome to a special Breaking News edition of the Daily Diviner! As we all know, the Werewolves and the Ministry of Magicians, specifically the Chief Aurorlock, have met with the higher Werewolf members to discuss what actions should be taken to remedy the lack of Werewolf rights in our society. This involved a court vote with citizens across the magical world.

At the end of the meeting, Chief Aurorlock Matt Griffiths was presented with an unspecified gift from the secret Alpha Werewolf to thank the Ministry for its generosity. While this was supposed to be the end of the fight for the Werewolves, they were not prepared for the actions that came next. Recently, we have received information that figures who appear to be Vampires have stolen the Alpha Werewolf’s gift from the Aurorlock base in a destructive attack.

Today, we have the Chief Aurorlock here with us to discuss his reaction to the attack and what he plans to do next.

I) What is your reaction to the attacks from the Vampires and how have they affected the Aurorlock ranks?

Matt: It caught us off guard. I never expected an attack from anyone, especially so soon. We were all shocked, but we have to look past those initial feelings and move forward. People could be in danger and they need to be protected. I imagine the Werewolves are also in shock at this time, and undoubtedly angry at me. They trusted us with that gift. I just don’t understand how it happened.

II) What will your further actions be as the leader of the allegiance?

Matt: My concerns are to protect everyone, as it has always been. We do not know anything about the people who attacked us or how they got in, so we need to investigate further into that. Obviously, we need to repair the base, but I don’t envision that taking a long time.

My main concern is the Werewolves; whoever did this will surely go after them. I don’t see why else they would have specifically taken the gift out of everything at the base. I hope to work with the Werewolves, and anyone else, to protect them. We’ll be issuing safety guides as soon as we can, so that people are aware of the dangers and can protect themselves as best as possible. The Ministry shelters will remain open to anyone who needs it, especially as the nights grow colder. Security will be heightened in the interest of protecting those crucial spaces..

III) Do you predict that the Werewolves will take any steps in reaction to this event?

Matt: I have no idea. I really hope that they will not attempt to retaliate alone. We do not fully understand the people who did this, nor how they behave. If they managed to get into our base, dealing that much damage undetected, then I fear what they could do to the Werewolves without protection. We are all stronger together, I just hope that they see it like that as well, especially at this time.

Thank you to Matt for coming in to talk to us today! I would personally like to wish the Ministry of Magicians good luck in their repairs from the attack. The battles are definitely not over, so please keep careful everyone. Perhaps the Vampires and the Werewolves could be put to feud as a result of the attack on the Aurorlock Base. No matter what, I’m sure the Aurorlocks will have a plan to keep us all safe in the long run. Thank you all for tuning in to the latest edition of the Daily Diviner. Stay safe everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.