DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Dark Lord's Disappearance - Recap 13

Nathan Nakamori

Notable Magician

According to a Breaking News article on November 27th, Joel Crestello, better known as the Dark Lord, had gone missing. Many wizards and witches in our community were shocked to find out about this. It seemed that Mr. Crestello had already been missing since the evening of November 20th and even his most trusted Dark Followers didn’t seem to have any clue of where he could be or why he had left so suddenly. However, Dark Mistress Sara Selwyn did not believe that the Dark Lord had left of his own will. She believed that someone had taken him.

The Aurorlocks investigated the sudden disappearance of Mr. Crestello and were trying to discover what had happened on the evening of November 20th. The Daily Diviner reporters interviewed the Chief Auralock, Matt Griffiths, and his Deputy, Rani Lightwood. In this interview Matt stated: “In times like these, it is necessary for us to weigh our priorities. The Dark Lord was an enormous threat to the Ministry before. Nonetheless, Joel Crestello is still a member of our society, in which we must protect everyone.” Rani then also responded: “I'll be honest with you. The fact that he disappeared without letting even his trusted allies know is the biggest shock for me,” she said “if he had let them know and then left, then it makes at least some bit of sense, but I can't help but have a bad feeling.” After this interview, the ministry continued its search for the missing Dark Lord.