DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Deep forest Campsites

Mxckeyyy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mxckeyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
As many of you who are level 80 or above 70 will know how much pain it was with the aurolock camps and the other camps when the leaders of each camp asked you to get a certain mob drop or something else from far away meaning you had to travel to hogsworth and then use the flu network to go to a marketplace to get the item or go out and kill that mob to get the item etc.
but i feel that when you left that area you then had to travel to haggleton to then fly to the correct camp to deliver the item which was an extreme pain as you couldnt travel there through the cave system because you hadnt completed the quest.
I feel that they should change this so you get access to either a warp key back to their camp like a one time use or they allow you passage through the cave at the start of the quest instead of at the end, because once youve completed the quest you only do a few more and then your done with that area.

Blueburypancakes

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: blueburypancakes
Honeybadger Dark Follower Phoenix Werewolf
I just did the campsite quests and it was SO PAINFUL. I cannot stress how annoying it was to have to go back to Haggleton to access the marketplace to get mob drops, or just go to their spawn, and then have to go all the way back to the camps using the exact coords. I believe the most egregious example of this, though, was the level 68 quest "Eyes on the Inside" that I just completed. I was forced to travel somewhere and then find my way back to the Auralock camp, again having no way to get there except exact coordinates, at least five times. If there was a firedust network, or, like the 6th year quest "Troubled Waters," there was a warp key they gave you back to the camp, it would make these quests 10x less annoying.

Idris

Magician
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Idris_
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Drooble's Order Jr. Engineer
I think it might be worth stating there are hidden paths between each encampment. This is not widely known, but you can find certain spots using Revelius to make it easier to travel.

Mxckeyyy

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mxckeyyy
Auralock Dark Follower Serpent
I think it might be worth stating there are hidden paths between each encampment. This is not widely known, but you can find certain spots using Revelius to make it easier to travel.
if this was a thing this should be made known through the quest as most of us wouldnt know this until after the quest or somehow knowing about it to ask where they are

Jae ⊹₊ ⋆

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: xMye
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Lore Master SPEW Lead Arena Master Lead
Hihi @Mxckeyyy !

This suggestion has been accepted. We thank you for bringing this up. We agree that it can be a lot to travel back and forth to the mentioned locations. We will look into a way to make travel easier between these places.

Thank you once again for making this suggestion, we truly appreciate it. I hope you have a wonderful day/night :serpent: