DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Ghost of Wigtown

Somnambulist

Librarian
Minecraft IGN: Psycho
Phoenix Raven Werewolf
I have seen this NPC spawn in this location of Wigtown whenever I'm in the area. It wears one of those green earflap beanies and pants. No idea what happened to the skin, but maybe you guys can create a quest around this NPC and tie it in with the empty house on the shore of Wigtown? This one isn't like one of the random human mobs that pop up because I noticed that it faces the player whenever you're close to it.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png

A few ideas for the ghost npc quest:
  • It could be a ghost that's haunting that Gama NPC next to it?
  • Maybe it's waiting for a bus? Probably died there just waiting for a bus that never drove by?!
  • Or it could be romantic-ish where that ghost and Gama were lovers and now the ghost just stands next to her. Maybe the ghost could ask the player to fetch love notes or items to tell Gama that they're still around?
  • Maybe the ghost could take the player back a decade or two and show the player how the empty rundown house used to look? Could be a three part quest that involves the house and the ghost?
  • Or what if the Ghost was trying to get revenge on another NPC that killed it inside that empty house?!
You guys don't really have to do anything for this ghost - just thought that I'd share an idea that has been stuck in my head for awhile now.

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello @Somnambulist

I have arrived with some sad news. Unfortunately this suggestion was declined. We might potentially do this in the future. However, it isn't something we will be prioritising at this time. We have plans we'd like to focus on first before getting to smaller tasks like this such as MSL, 2.0, etc.

Nevertheless, we appreciate your suggestions and the time and effort you put into creating them. I hope you have a wonderful day/night!