DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Library Parkour

NoxPozowski

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: Cruellan
Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix
Hello everyone, I hope you all are having an amazing day/night.
There is a thing i want to mention about the Library Parkour, not the toad parkour.. the parkour in the library.
Basically I've got few people to try this out like 3 players and 1 staff. There is just 1 part from the parkour that's super hard to players because it looks like there is an invisible block when they make it to one of books part (not the floating book). We keep falling because the block that we were supposed to stand on is higher than the books itself which makes it looks like an invisible blocks, some players are struggling with this so please if you could make poll and see how many players agree to this to fix it please. Thank you for your time.
Have a nice day/night.

Sunnya

Professor
Minecraft IGN: Sunnya
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire VIP Werewolf SPEW
It definitely is possible and I've done it multiple times. It just depends on where on the block you jump from. :D

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello @NoxPozowski,
As this suggestion is a duplicate of a previous one. namely this one here, I will be moving this thread and marking it as a duplicate. In the original thread we explain why we do not want to change the parkour in general but we might look into how requested this change, or others, are.
Thanks for taking the time to suggest this to us, take care and have a wonderful day!