DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Market Valley

Which type of discount would you like as a welcoming discount to the store?

• Buy one Get one Free on everything!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 40% off purchase!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10% Rebate on your purchases! (10% money back for a month)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Free Advanced Membership! (14 days)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 1 month of deposit payments! (pay fractions of the cost until full cost is met)

• THIS IS NOT A CHOICE! The buy 1 get one free is for 1 purchase only!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matias Varulv

Magician
Minecraft IGN: Mattius_Maximus
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Market Valley!
Welcome! Market Valley is located at /Housing Matias_Varulv! We sell potion, cooking ingredients, and more! We also have an Adventurer's Guild, Herbology Lab, Gear Shop, and Cooking Café! They are all ways to order ingredients/ gear recipes (unopened)/ gear materials that are currently not in store. Simply mail or msg me (Matias_Varulv) the ingredients/ materials you would want! Make sure you sign the book and label it Order. Please state the Ingredient/material and the quantity. The store will mail you a book with a specific time to meet to collect your order, if you fail or forget to pick up your order, don't worry! You will be sent another pick up date for the order. Market Valley also offer memberships for customers.

Basic Membership: 35 gold monthly; 5% discount on purchases

Advanced Membership: 70 gold monthly; 10% discount on purchases

Premium Membership; 115 Gold monthly; 15% discount on purchases

For discounts to be applied when purchasing from shopkeeper, message or mail me with the item(s) that you want and I'll take them out of the shop and trade them to you for the discounted price! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to Msg/mail me or leave a comment to this post! Hope to see you at Market Valley!

Last edited: