DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Third Hotbar..?

do u think it would be helpful to have a third hotbar?

• yea - helps me categorize my spells better

• yea.. I think - I would only like it if it was for higher levels.

• no - to much power.? I think? but kinda adds new dueling options.. im skeptical

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
I don't see this being useful in dueling, especially with the current spell system. I could see it being used by some people who use those same 20 spells or something, but can't fit them all in 2 hotbars, but again you can inventory cast. I wouldn't mind it if it was toggleable but I don't think it would be necessary either. I mean we had this option before and I dont recall many people complaining after it was removed.

Tara Silvius

Librarian
Staff
Minecraft IGN: SLGTara
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Jr. Professor Class Design Sr. Game Designer
Aloha @ohhelloitsnick!

Thank you for making this suggestion and sharing it with us! After reviewing this suggestion, a similar one had been brought up within the past and got declined, which you can find
here. Although it had existed in the past, we decided to remove it since it would increase the accessibility of a lot of spells, which would cause some imbalance in duelling. Therefore, I will be marking this thread as a duplicate.

We hope that you understand our decision and continue to create more suggestions or feedback! Have a great day!