DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl - Edition 12 - Unofficial Roleplay News

Leugim

Magician
Minecraft IGN: leugim23
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire
Greetings and welcome to the twelfth edition of The Weekly Owl! This week was definitely another dangerous week for the wizarding community. As always, we promise to provide the most accurate information for all our readers to inform you and the wizarding world of recent events.

Recent Events
On February 21st, Isaiah apparated into the Werewolf Refuge. He began a speech, talking about finding Matias Varulv. He started to draw in a large crowd of Phoenixes, Werewolves, and Aurorlocks, just what he had wanted. He cast Mordevox, calling to his fellow Dark Followers and bringing Neils to him for extra support. Isaiah shortly after used conflamorous on the crowd, beginning a duel between the two groups. As they began fighting, Isaiah slowly took down the crowd. Multiple people were said to have used Unforgivable Curses during the fight, including McKenna, who used Tormentium multiple times, until one rebounded and hit her. Keira rushed out of the battle to heal McKenna. Clem was also arrested for using Mortiavra and Tormentium. As the battle continued, Isaiah cast Mortiavra, almost killing Matias. Sadly, Matias’ niffler, Toka, stood in front and took the hit. Matias fired back with Lacerum Inersis, and Isaiah fled. His current location is unknown.

Interviews
As promised last edition, we managed to get an interview with officer Robert Vulchanova from the Aurorlocks on Isaiah and his escape.

Q: What was Isaiah's holding situation in the cells at the Dark Prison?

A: ...I assume he was kept under the silencio charm like the other times I had been guarding him. Whenever he is under the charm I [have] observed that he will either find the nearest chair or just sit on the floor with his eyes closed.

Q: Quite interesting - what was his daily routine? Was he kept in the most secure place in the Dark Prison, solitary confinement?

A: Yes, during the trial he was sentenced to be placed in confinement - if I am remembering correct[ly].

Q: Do you have any idea how he managed to escape?

A: I assume through either: 1. outside communication as I am unaware of any spells placed preventing occlumency from being used (Isaiah practices it and is pretty good at it), or 2: the idea that Isaiah is a part of the Dark Council and would be retrieved as soon as they could get him back.

Q: Do you think that Isaiah's escape was related to the recent Dark Baron, Henry Chimera's, escape from the Dark Prison?

A: It could be as his recent escape could have given the Dark Followers a decent map of the Dark Prison for them to use to find Isaiah or to help him know the way out.

Q: Thank you very much for your insight. Lastly, what precautions is the Ministry and the Aurorlocks taking to prevent something like this from happening again in the future?

A: We are reading about more spells we can use to help prevent future breakouts. We do not know the full reason he was able to get out but we are taking in all options and are planning to set more charms to prevent the usage of magic.

Advertisement and Contact
In our newspaper, we offer an advertisement section! For only 50 gold, you can put a custom advert in this paper. Contact SLGStardust, SLGLeugim or Maxymoos to buy your advertisement today.

Dark Follower Cookies

the best cookies in the land

Good luck getting one though, they are so yummy and rare.

If you’d like to apply for a position in The Weekly Owl, feel free to apply
here for the position of Writer, Reporter, Publisher or Distributor.