DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl - Edition 15 - Unofficial Roleplay News

Stardusted Weirdo

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: The_Blue_Lady_
Phoenix Raven
Hello everyone, welcome to the 15th edition of The Weekly Owl. After a very eventful week, things seemed to have slowed down. We hope you enjoy this edition!

Recent Events
On March 20th, Alexander Le Fay was placed on trial for the accusation of torturing Robin Varulv. At the trial, he pleaded guilty for the crime and was sentenced to 20 years in the Dark Prison. Who knows what this will lead to next?

On March 23rd, Clem Woodlyn was released from the Aurorlock prisons. Almost immediately after, she found a Phoenix, Robin. Clem attempted to cast Mortiavra at Robin Varulv. Robin dodged the spell, and Clem was locked up once again. Max Fireheart, the Phoenix Sunseeker and Robin’s uncle, had taken Robin to a safehouse somewhere in the United Kingdom. After about two days, Clem was locked up once again and it was safe for Robin to come out of the safehouse.

The next week, on March 30th, High Phoenix Stardust and the Phoenix Sunseeker Max Fireheart arrived at the Aurorlock base after their fellow High Phoenix, Samuel, was captured by Clem. After questioning Clem about the incident, the both of them decided to take action accordingly, with the help of the Phoenix Embersage. The group moved to a Woodlyn estate (/housing Sophie_Woodlyn), where it was said that Monique Woodlyn had locked up Samuel and two other people. At this time, we are unable to provide you with names. Fortunately, it was reported they were undisturbed in breaking out their fellow High Phoenix and the others in the cells.

On April 1st, it was reported that bright lights were seen near the offices and sleeping quarters of the Phoenix Council of Cinders. In the morning, when awoken, the Phoenix Sunseeker and Embersage were acting quite strange. The Phoenix Embersage claimed she was “the Dark Mistress’ right-hand lady,” and while the Sunseeker claimed he was still himself, despite the fact he was found stealing from the Phoenixes. High Phoenix Stardust and Phoenix Tear Anne Pendragon tracked down Max Fireheart to Grimmane Lane, cornering him with the help of Phoenix Talon Shady. He was then brought to the Medical Wing at the Phoenix base, snapped out of the Imperius curse using personal memories and items, and is being treated accordingly. The Phoenixes refuse to let our reporters know what Max Fireheart stole and gave to the controller and caster of the curse, but we have reason to believe it contains magical and mystical objects. On the contrary, while at the Phoenix Refuge, River Woodlyn reported that they arrived there to visit and saw Sara Selwyn, and Arabella Pendragon or better known as the Dark Mistress and Phoenix Embersage respectively. We managed to get a close glimpse of the mishap as the Dark Mistress commanded the Embersage to harm River Woodlyn. The Aurorlocks were alerted when the Embersage casted the Tormentum curse at River Woodlyn, causing them tremendous pain. If you see the Embersage, please report it to the Phoenixes or local authorities. Do not attempt to restrain her yourself.

On April 3rd, Aurorlock Ivy Winter detected the Dark Mistress, in London. Once Ivy followed her with the intent to capture the Dark Mistress (due to the bounty and other factors), River Woodlyn was also called to the scene, only to find Ivy knocked out.

Interviews
Our reporters managed to receive an interview with Robin Varulv on the 28th of March.

Q: As for what I've heard, Clem Woodlyn tried to cast Mortiavra at you, but you dodged the curse, and gained minor injuries. How has your healing process been?

A: My physical healing was complete very quickly, thanks to the help of my friends, like Ariel. The mental side is a bit of a longer process. I notice that I see aspects of Clementine in other people.. And it's harder to trust. When you know someone for most of your life, and they do something like this, it's hard to get over it.

Q: In your answer to the last question, you said: "When you know someone for most of your life, and they do something like this, it's hard to get over it." What do you think led Clementine to using Mortiavra on you?

A: 'm not sure. I know that she had been influenced by her parents, and parts of herself for a while. And one day she decided she didn't want help, and left the country. I thought that was the end of us.. and then she came back... I think that she thought of me as a weakness. She said in letters that she wants to destroy everything, including herself.. and I think I was one of the only people holding her back from that goal. So.. She wanted me gone.

Q: Do you have any idea on why she wanted to "destroy everything"?

A: I don't know. I think that the turmoil of the world may be too much for her. And I relate to that. With all the horrible things going on, I can see why she just wants it all to end.. It might be self hatred.. or that she just wants to cut all ties to this world.. I hope she's alright.. Well, as alright as one can be in her situation.

Advertisement and Contact
In our newspaper, we offer an advertisement section! For only 50 gold, you can put a custom advert in this paper. Contact SLGStardust, SLGLeugim or Maxymoos to buy your advertisement today.

Hi there! Come to /housing Invokus for cheap unopened grad recipes, broom recipes, brooms and much more.

If you’d like to apply for a position in The Weekly Owl, feel free to apply here for the position of Writer, Reporter, Publisher or Distributor.

Last edited: