DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl ~ Edition 20: S.T.A.K.E.s and Promotions

BurntBananaSplt

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: BurntBananaSplt
Auralock Dark Follower Raven Vampire Werewolf
STAKES_Logo.png
Written by: x_Ivy
Edited by: Compost__King

Hello readers and welcome back to The Weekly Owl! In today's issue we will be covering a new Council of Cinders member, and a member joining the Auralock High Command. After we have covered the promotions we are going to be discussing the S.T.A.K.Es roleplay event that was released late July. This wonderful event was created by Intergalactic Canadian#0509 and EliasTM#5765. Now that we have covered the topics of today’s issue let's get right into our first interview!

Interview with Samuel

What was your first initial reaction to joining the Council of Cinders?

“Initially I was very excited and surprised. I had my expectations of course but it still came out of the blue. After the shock faded away I immediately started thinking about what the name of my role would be. I am not very good at coming up with names so it took me quite some time and help from friends to figure out what I was going to be called.”

What do you hope to accomplish on the Council of Cinders?

“The most important thing that I hope to accomplish is to strengthen our allegiance and community. In recent times we haven’t done enough to protect the Wizarding World and I think it’s time to become more dominant on that front. I also have plans to improve the community spirit from within the allegiance by organising several activities that any Phoenix, even our lower ranks, can participate in.”

We at The Weekly Owl would like to thank Samuel for his time and for his interview. Now let’s head on over to the Auralock allegiance where we got to speak to Matt Campbell as he joined the Auralock High Command.

Interview with Matt Campbell

What was your reaction when you learned you were joining the High Command?

“I felt like it was a huge responsibility, but something told me I could've done a good job if I put enough effort into it.”

Do you believe that you were a good fit for this certain position?

“Frankly, with the position being new and all, I didn't know what to expect, but now that I actually have said position I'm managing decently, I believe.”

Do you have any plans to help improve the Auralocks as a whole?

“Of course! Auralocks have been my second family for quite some time, and I'd love to see our alliance grow and improve. That being said, if help is needed, I'll be glad to lend a hand.”

Lastly, is there anything else you want to add/comment on?

“Yes, I hope that with the other higher ranks of the Ministry that were elected, we can manage to change the image that the media currently has in regard to the Ministry as a whole, that image being one of corruption and negligence towards the population. Mrs. Lightwood and Mr. Griffiths had already done big leaps forward to solve the problem that Shakti had created, and along with my colleagues, we will do our best in order to follow our previous Chief and Deputy's steps.”

We at The Weekly Owl would like to thank Matt Campbell for his time and for his interview. Now that we have done both interviews, it’s time for the main event: S.T.A.K.E.s roleplay event! Here’s what The Weekly Owl team has found:

Numerous rumours have been stirring from all magical and non-magical towns about groups of suspected Vampire Hunters. Accurate reports on their membership count are hard to pin down with just how little the magical community can properly interact with them without violating the Statue of Secrecy.

We at The Weekly Owl were able to get a statement from the Camarilla Consort member Phillip Tereshokva. Here is the statement about the event: “The recent events in Antrum and London were very upsetting for the vampire community. We have to deal with a new threat, under a new queen. There have been many changes, changes that take some getting used to, but S.T.A.K.E.s will not stop us from evolving and finally becoming a unified family. There have already been numerous victims who were killed only because of their vampirism. We as vampires will do everything in our power to stop the real monsters, the S.T.A.K.E.s. Investigations into the murders have already been made by the Auralocks and we are currently working on our relations with the other allegiances for more allies in this difficult time.”

That is all that we have for you today, we hope that you enjoyed today's news. If you are interested in joining our team at The Weekly Owl, here is the application.

Last edited: