DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

The Weekly Owl - Exclusive 2 - Unofficial Roleplay News

Leugim

Magician
Minecraft IGN: leugim23
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Vampire
Hello everyone! Welcome to a very special edition of The Weekly Owl. Today we will be covering the mysterious disappearance of Tiffany Pendragon.

On January 27th, 1 P.M. PST, people from all different allegiances and clubs came together to celebrate the Lunar New Year Party hosted by Aurorlocks Joel Crestello, Tiffany, and Matt Campbell. The party began, and people entered a raffle and purchased drinks and treats at Matt’s Tea Shop. As the prizes were being announced, a fight stirred between the different allegiances, as per usual. While the fight was ongoing, Tiffany was heard screaming before leaving the plot abruptly. The leaders immediately struck up a search for her, but simultaneously attempting to diffuse the ongoing fight slowed their investigations. Once the fight finally cooled down, an anonymous letter was sent via owl to the housing plot, suggesting someone had kidnapped Tiffany and taken her to Appleby Village. A search party went out to find Tiffany in Appleby, but all they discovered was a note mocking their efforts. As Joel, Matt, Kan and Valentine Deathrose went to guard the village from the forest, they found a note in the mud with a riddle on it. Both the riddle and note were signed with the alias: ‘death doesn’t care’. After solving the riddle, the search party made their way to Riddleyard and into the Vampire catacombs. While the group was searching in formation looking for mysterious signs, Will Woodlyn found a manual on how to perform a soul gathering ritual. This manual had a number of personal notes written in it, such as: doesn’t work on Werewolves, doesn’t work on family, does work on Vampires, and that the end of the month is when souls are most pure. Eventually, they called it a day after an extremely tiring day of hunting. Soon, the news of Tiffany’s kidnapping will be made public and a larger search will commence in the hopes of saving Tiffany before the situation escalates any further.

We spoke to Laurel Solaire, the victim's sister, for her thoughts and concerns on the matter.

Q: What was your initial reaction upon hearing your sister was missing?

A: I was shocked, to say the least. I had just gotten her back, and with her recent switch to the Aurorlocks, I was worried but never thought [that] this would happen.

Q: Do you have any ideas on who would want to kidnap and harm your sister?

A: I have no idea... Everyone seemed to love Tiff. Even with her switch, Noah specifically instructed no harm was to come to her. However… I can see the Phoenixes believing that she should’ve gone to them instead.

Q: Are you saying the Phoenixes could have played a part in this?

A: To be completely honest, I think either side could have; she switched and a lot of people seem mad about that.

Q: Do you have faith that the Ministry will do its best in their search for her?

A: I think they will do their best, but I don’t think it’ll be enough. Their numbers are small and they’re rarely taken seriously.

Q: What do you have to say on the group of Dark followers assisting in the search for her? Will their added forces make a difference?

A: I believe it will, I mean more people looking will probably result in a quicker find.

Advertisement and Contact:

In our newspaper, we will be offering an advertisement section! For only 50 gold, you can put a custom advertisement in this paper. Contact SLGStardust, SLGLeugim, Maxymoos, Honeycombs_, SLGTara, versai11es or Matias2016 to buy your advertisement today.

Uhyholxv Wudlohu

If you'd like to apply for a position for The Weekly Owl, feel free to apply here for the position of either Writer, Reporter, Publisher, or Distributor.