DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

To make it even easier for new players

Lynn

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: Mireiia
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi hi @Yellow_Flower !

Thank you so much for suggesting this! I think this is a great idea, as I was also confused when I first joined and had to rely on other players telling me this information. I will bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists and once a decision has been made, I will give an update on this thread, so keep an eye on it!

Once again thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!

Yellow_Flower

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: TheVirgoKid101
Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire
Hi hi @Yellow_Flower !

Thank you so much for suggesting this! I think this is a great idea, as I was also confused when I first joined and had to rely on other players telling me this information. I will bring this up to my fellow Poltergeists and once a decision has been made, I will give an update on this thread, so keep an eye on it!

Once again thank you for the suggestion and I hope you have an amazing day!
You too!

Lynn

Graduate
Heyaa @Yellow_Flower !

I am pleased to let you know that this suggestion has been accepted! We think this will be really helpful information for new players and it will definitely be a good addition to the /FAQ menu! For now, this will be put on hold, but once it has been completed we will let you know!

I hope you have an amazing day!!

Lynn

Graduate
Hii @Yellow_Flower !

I have arrived with an update on this suggestion, as it has officially been completed! The information you suggested has been added to /faq.

I hope you have a wonderful day!