DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Toilets in the Ministry

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Heya Matty,
Thank you for your suggestion!
I will pass on your idea to the rest of the Poltergeist Team. We will discuss it and get back to you with a response.
Have a wonderful day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect Drooble's Order
Hello again!
This suggestion in fact already exists! There are some toilets near Kings Cross in unmagical London, where you can click on levers above the toilets to be transported to the Ministry. We encourage you to explore a bit to find them!
Again, thank you for suggesting this and have a wonderful day!

MattyPoltergeist

Professor
Minecraft IGN: MattyPoltergeist
Serpent Werewolf
Hello again!
This suggestion in fact already exists! There are some toilets near Kings Cross in unmagical London, where you can click on levers above the toilets to be transported to the Ministry. We encourage you to explore a bit to find them!
Again, thank you for suggesting this and have a wonderful day!
bruh r u sure cause ive probably spent a total for 20 hrs trying to find these and theres like a few toilets ive found and they have buttons above the toilets but none of them do anything lol

Last edited:

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Drooble's Order
Yep I am sure! I have in fact used them myself. As a further hint, the toilets aren't directly connected to the world. You have to step into a black area and be teleported first :)