DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Toy Suggestion!

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
So I know the quest Build-A-Plush Toyshop you get to make a plushie for a couple. But why don't they have it to where you can make a plushie anytime? I think it would be fun!
And it would of course cost gold, and you could collect the stuff to make it yourself!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hello, @WitheredApollo (Atreus)!!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We always love to hear your ideas and suggestions and this one sounds very fun! I will bring your idea up with the Poltergeist team where we will discuss it. Once a final decision has been made I will return back and let you know! Thanks again and have a spectacular day!!

Atreus | ethxnTM

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: ethxnTM
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf
Hello, @WitheredApollo (Atreus)!!

Thank you for taking the time to make this suggestion. We always love to hear your ideas and suggestions and this one sounds very fun! I will bring your idea up with the Poltergeist team where we will discuss it. Once a final decision has been made I will return back and let you know! Thanks again and have a spectacular day!!
Thank you for taking the time to read it! I hope you and the Poltergeist team have a fantabulous day!

marmitemira

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: marmitemira
Honeybadger Auralock Dark Follower SPEW
Hey @WitheredApollo (Atreus)!

Thank you for this suggestion and apologies on the wait for a response. Unfortunately, this suggestion has been declined. While this idea could be cute in theory, we want to keep plushies as something more exclusive. As this is something that could be easily purchased and would be accessible to everyone, it would take away the aspect that plushies are usually more difficult and limited to obtain. Furthermore, we want plushies to be something that primarily exclusive for events and community engagement events.

We really appreciate all suggestions we receive and love to hear any feedback and ideas we get from players. Thank you again and have an amazing day!!