DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trading event tokens

Aglyn

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Aglyn
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Werewolf Class Design Arena Grandmaster SPEW Academics Advisor
Hello wizards and witches of potterworld
I'm not sure if someone has mentioned this before so i do apologise if it has been said.
What if we were able to trade our event tokens to those in need. For example if someone has already bought everything that they wanted and no longer has use for them, we could possibly trade them to those who want/need them. I think it would be pretty awesome to help one another out with event tokens.

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Aglyn,

Thanks for creating your suggestion! I'll make sure to pass it on and discuss it with my fellow team members.

We'll get back to you once the leadership team has made a decision. Stay tuned and I wish you a wonderful day :)

KipxSateee

Animorphus
Staff
Minecraft IGN: KipxSateee
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Raven SPEW Sr. Poltergeist
Hello @Aglyn,

Thank you for your patience! After a discussion with event leadership, I am pleased to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted. Event tokens can already be exchanged for gold. Gold is already tradable, therefore we believe it will be beneficial to also allow the trading of the tokens themselves. Once it has been implemented or changes have been made, we will send an update in this thread. If you have questions about this, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Regardless, I wish you a wonderful day :)