DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trainer Quabble improvements

dorothycheung

Magician
Minecraft IGN: dorothycheung
Raven
The trainer quabble is so fun! I want to brush up my passer skills so I bought one. I really like the way it returns to me automatically. I just wish it is easier to tell if I have scored or not.
Here are some suggestions
1. Currently right after I throw my quabble, i fall from my broom. I suggest I can stay on my broom because it is easier for me to see if I have scored or not, especially If I attempt to score the highest goalpost. it's difficult to see while falling or from the ground.
2. If whenever I score, there would be a 'Goal!" sign above me or in the chat, that would be great as I know I have scored.
3. Sometimes when I was forced off my broom, my health decreased to 10 nearly died. please fix this (of course it's best if no.1 suggestion above is accepted please)
Thanks!

Last edited:

mayu lettuce

Notable Magician
Minecraft IGN: mommymayu
Auralock Dark Follower Raven SPEW
I was about to post about num 1, and I agree. It's really annoying, but I'm pretty sure it has to do with not being able to cast magic on a broom anymore. I don't know about the other 2, but I hope it gets fixed :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello dorothycheung!
Thanks for making a suggestion for Potterworld. We really appreciate it!
I will now discuss your idea with the other Poltergeists and we will get back to you soon.
Have a magical day!

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Hello again @dorothycheung,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you regarding this suggestion!
Unfortunately however, this suggestion has been declined because the first idea (of not being forced off your broom when throwing it) isn't possible because of technical limitations. We'd really love to fix that but we simply cannot, since we handle the canceling with a parameter on the broom spell, which means changing it to false would make it so nothing kicks you off your broom which would be problematic. Fixing the third one is therefore also not possible, as it's likely the fall damage from falling off your broom causing you to take damage.
Because the first suggestion cannot be done, we don't think the second suggestion (adding goal messages) is worth looking into at the moment. This is because without fixing being kicked off your broom when throwing, we don't think training quabbleballs will be used much on quabbleball pitches. We'd rather focus our efforts on other projects.

Thanks again for suggesting this to us and have a wonderful day!