DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Traveling to between Gnollberg Port and Greenshore from Oskar

Tuna2

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: Tuna2
Griffin
I think you should make Oskar be able to make you travel to GreenShore and back because 1, he asks you to go through a challenge for a Dragon eye and the Ministry permission to travel (P.S the challenge was so hard by the way It was torture) I feel like after doing all that You definitely should be able to travel between those 2 islands.
2. If your at Hogsworth it causes you 4 firedust for you to travel to Greenshore while Gnollberg Port if your at hogsworth only cost 3.
I think this would really help us all if would be accepted as a very good suggestion so we don't have to pay up so much fire dust and as you guys said before you wanted us to explore more not to use firedust to warp to places more. And either he should say "Would you like to travel to Greenshore?" Or You can simply just get on his boat and travel their (Like when you had to do a quest and jump on his boat to midway finish it). I feel like it should atleast reward you of traveling between those 2 islands if you complete the quest of "The Greenshore Excursion" after doing the whole challenge.
Screenshot (1260).png

Last edited:

Grace

Graduate
Staff
Minecraft IGN: PinkWeezie
Honeybadger Auralock Staff Vampire Wizencouncil SPEW Lead Scribe Lead
Heya!

So sorry but as already mentioned here, there has actually already been a thread created about this very thing here. We are currently still getting opinions on this suggestion and hopefully will be getting a decision soon. I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye on that thread for when the decision is made. Still, thank you very much for your suggestion and feel free to post any new ideas you have.

I am going to go ahead and mark this as a duplicate, but hope you have a fantastic day!