DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trinket for broom casting

Magma

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: MagmaC4
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf SPEW
This would break the game. You could just farm mobs while just sitting on your broom 10 blocks above them without having to sit on a tree in the area. The only use for this I can think of is casting Lumen to see around, which someone has already suggested. Plus I don't think PW even wants to have gear pieces with special abilities.

deci

Animorphus
Minecraft IGN: d3ci
Auralock Dark Follower Phoenix Serpent Werewolf
Hello! I'll now bring up your idea to the rest of the poltergeists team so we can discuss it and come back as soon as possible with a response. Thank you for your suggestion, we appreciate it!

Bailey

Graduate
Minecraft IGN: viewful
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire
Hello,

Your idea was brought up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this suggestion isn’t possible to do as something like this would be overpowered and would ultimately allow players whom are fighting mobs the chance to kill them more easily in combat as spells can be cast from a broom.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!

Nyn

Professor
Minecraft IGN: xNyn
Auralock Dark Follower Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf SPEW
Hello,

Your idea was brought up to the team and unfortunately, we will be declining this suggestion at this time. After much consideration, the team came to the conclusion that this suggestion isn’t possible to do as something like this would be overpowered and would ultimately allow players whom are fighting mobs the chance to kill them more easily in combat as spells can be cast from a broom.

Once again, thank you so much for making a suggestion though! We greatly appreciate it!
ERM... We can literally just kill them from trees. This would pretty much be the EXACT same- lmao