DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trouble joining

Jaxthejedi

New Magician
Whenever I try to join the server the resource pack loads but as soon as it does I just get disconnected instantly any of you know a fix to this

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
Whenever I try to join the server the resource pack loads but as soon as it does I just get disconnected instantly any of you know a fix to this
Go to server settings under your server list and put resource packs to 'Prompt'

Jaxthejedi

New Magician
Go to server settings under your server list and put resource packs to 'Prompt'
so I clicked prompt and it works without the resource pack but then when it gives me the prompt the prompt instantly closes before I can choose and I can join without the pack

gospojken

Professor
Staff
Drooble's Order
Minecraft IGN: gospojken
Dark Follower Staff Phoenix Serpent Vampire Discord Moderator Wizencouncil Sr. Prefect Store Manager Drooble's Order
Hello, @Jaxthejedi,

If you have set the resource pack option to either "Prompt" or "Enabled", you should be able to use the resource pack on the server. I recommend that you let the game load without touching your keyboard or mouse. If the prompt still closes, you should still be able to access all the resource packs by typing /packs in the chat.

I hope this helps further!

Best regards,
gospojken

Ivan_

Professor
Minecraft IGN: _Navyy
Auralock Griffin Phoenix Vampire Werewolf
so I clicked prompt and it works without the resource pack but then when it gives me the prompt the prompt instantly closes before I can choose and I can join without the pack
Go to settings again and set it to prompt. When you join click 'Yes' and wait.