DISCLAIMER: Potterworld or Droobledore LLC is not in any way affiliated with Mojang AB, J.K. Rowling, Warner Brothers or any company, copyright or trademark.
PotterworldMC PotterworldMC PotterworldMC

Trouble linking to website account

TheRealKley

New Magician
Minecraft IGN: TheRealKley
Serpent
Hello everyone! I am quite new to this server and I am trying to link my game to the website account. I had done the /link process but the page it had taken me to took some time to load. And then after a few moments, it had come up with an error suggested I type the /link comment again, which wouldn't send me another link as I had already "linked" my account. But I cannot view the "My Character" page at all, saying the user cannot be found. Can someone help me with this please? :)

Aurora

Potterworld Legend
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Invisibilia
Auralock Dark Follower Staff Grounds Keeper Phoenix Raven Vampire Werewolf Wizencouncil Class Helper SPEW Sr. Prefect
Heya @TheRealKley,

I see that you've seemingly managed to link your minecraft IGN to your website account, so I assume you've managed it? Do you still need help or do you have any other questions regarding this?

Regards,
Aurora

Alexis_Carstairs

Head of Technology
Head Staff
Staff
Minecraft IGN: Alexstrasza14
Staff Head Staff Phoenix Raven Werewolf SPEW
Hello! @Aurora, I have not realized that my Minecraft IGN has been linked, but I still cannot view the My Character page. I do not know what is going on.
Hello TheRealKley,

If you aren't sorted yet, your character page won't exist yet. Once you are sorted, you will be able to see your character page! I hope this helps.